France is in lockdown but plans continue for a physical festival from 6-17 July with the ultimate French auteur unveiling his latest work.
Cinemas in France have been in lockdown since early April, but fingers are crossed for a physical edition of the 74th Festival de Cannes. The Opening Ceremony is plotted for 6 July, followed by the world premiere screening of Leos Carax's first English language film, Annette, a musical starring Adam Driver and Marion Cotillard.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today