Channel Manager Tanya Orman invites all Australians to enjoy the Indigenous broadcaster's distinctive programming on this fraught national day.
How should we 'celebrate' Australia's public holiday on 26 January? One suggestion is to sit back and tune in to the Indigenous broadcaster and let it set the agenda. All are welcome. That's the message from Tanya Orman, who has been NITV's Channel Manager since 2012 when the station first entered the SBS mothership.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today