New releases seems hell bent on twisting young minds with horror but refuge may be found in Ride Like a Girl and Buoyancy. Or deep space with Brad Pitt and deep time with Rembrandt.
There is a split in the Hivemind! Earnest discussions spread across the office and out to our phonecalls. Ride Like a Girl opens today on wide release, backed strongly by Transmission Films.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today