A South Korean fable about capitalism made history in a ceremony filled with songs, speeches and snubs to Netflix.
The 92nd Academy Awards saw South Korean film Parasite winning not only Best International Feature Film (replacing the Foreign Language category), but also Best Director, Best Original Screenplay and, most unexpectedly of all, Best Picture.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today