As Tenet fails to bring hope, the safest bet for studios is to combine theatrical and streaming production in a bet each way which started with television.
While the Australian box office looks like a backwater of the world's cinema trade at the moment, it is still part of a crucial tangle of ideas playing out in Hollywood affecting the global marketplace on which local producers depend.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today