Cinemas are vital parts of community life in regional areas with their own responses to the fires.
Right now, the last thing rural cinema owners want to do is talk to a nosey journalist. Fortunately Independent Cinemas Australia (ICA), the umbrella group for the indy picture houses, has been collecting information and President Scott Seddon has been assessing the detailed impact.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today