Australian input to the global 48 Hour Film Project is back, at least in Adelaide with a crazed weekend of massed production.
Despite the pandemic, the annual 48 Hour Film Project is proceeding in some 130 cities around the world over 2021 involving a claimed 60,000 people. In Australia its most consistent centre is Adelaide, which is running its sixth weekend between 30 April and 2 May.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today