There's a lot of fuss and bother about Cannes this year, as it stoutly resists change behind a barricade of strange legislation.
Image: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote from Terry Gilliam is the closing night film at Cannes 2018
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today