At least the opening of Melbourne should bring a bit more cash into the system. At the moment the most exciting thing in cinemas is a film about toadstools.
Remarkably, in week nine, Babyteeth is still stable on 13 screens at just over $1000/screen to take the total to $335,000.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today