First week out Slim and I gets 117 screens so it has definitely been on offer. But it could just be a sleeper with friends in the bush.
Slim and I, which our reviewer loved, went out on 117 screens with the might of Universal behind it. $103,000 in total means $821/screen and the ninth slot on the league table. They won't be happy, though it is probably hanging around the city at the moment and will look a lot healthier in the bush. Also Universal might be a bit skint at the moment in the marketing department because even titans need income and this is only a branch office. Slim Dusty is not a world music hero so this is not a test release but the whole thing.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today