This year the US is not a fount of soppy joy in the cinemas, even though the projects were greenlit long before Covid. Meanwhile, we have heat and dust.
There is an odd rule about Australian entertainment over the summer – we usually love stories about snow. By coincidence, this year we got into the holiday season with The Furnace, The Dry and Rams.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today