From The Invisible Man to Measure for Measure, Anthony Ginnane does his annual scorecard of Australian film's global theatrical performance. And COVID-19 turned out to be a real bonus.
This is the thirteenth year in Screenhub that I have presented an annual round up of the international theatrical performance of Australian Feature Films. Here we cover films released outside Australia in the period from January 1st 2020 through December 31st 2020 using data through December 20th 2020.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today