After Tasmanian game developers stayed silent on IGEA's national industry survey, an advocacy group is hoping to fill the gaps.
Local industry advocacy group Tas Game Makers is conducting a survey on the local Tasmanian videogame development industry. The survey is intended to develop 'a better understanding of the game making activities and people in Tasmania. It is open now and will run until 31 March.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today