How would you describe home? A new AR project through RMIT is looking for rare and untranslateable words about place and belonging
Wordsnerds assemble: whether you’re feeling eleutheromania (Greek for the intense, irrepressible desire for freedom) or noogal (Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung, denoting a sense of belonging), this RMIT research team wants you to contribute to this exciting new project.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today