The local screen industry is getting serious about careers for people with disabilities, as a new Screen NSW program demonstrates.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
The Screenability program launched by Screen NSW is about to bring the sector face to face with the realities of support for people with disabilities. It begins with up to eight paid internships across a variety of companies and is open both the newcomers and people who have already been in the industry previously but are no longer working in the sector.