We look at some of the best games from Australia and New Zealand released in 2019 – there are plenty to choose from.
2019 was a thrilling year in Australian games. The highs were high, the lows were low, and the geese were utterly horrible. As Screenhub’s resident gamer, I’ve taken it upon myself to list a few gems that stood out amongst an incredible crop of games. These titles are a great way to while away a curious afternoon, delving into the exciting world of Australian indie games. There’s something here for the environmentalist, the puzzle-fiend, the child, or the child-at-heart in your life – no bells, whistles, or high-tech gaming PC required.
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard (Worm Club)
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today