While Screen Producers Australia struggles to get the Commonwealth to face the industry's real dilemmas, the report card overseas is both bad and good.
As we all know, things are bloody grim. If COVID-19 v The Screen Sector was a movie, our heroes would have their backs to the wall, short of ammunition and strong on cliches about facing the ultimate enemy.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today