Hands off or interventionist? Maybe screen agencies are simply going with the flow as they campaign for diversity and new stories.
To what extent does a screen agency manipulate the production culture around it? We have seen the various state and federal organisations pushing hard on gender and cultural diversity, watched carefully by the activists who believe they are building the future.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today