Specialising in underwater footage, the Cairns-based company has a new lens that helps them move onto land.
Writing from deepest darkest Melbourne in the middle of a hard lockdown, who could blame me for wanting to profile Biopixel, a Cairns-based screen company specialising in nature and underwater filming? Talking to them was the closest I was going to get to my annual winter snorkelling getaway. Turtles, whale sharks, manta rays, blue skies and warm water, this story had it all.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today