The battle for worldwide streaming supremacy looks like a fast-motion version of Westeros. Foxtel's latest deal gives it Binge, a new streamer which even has The Game of Thrones.
You have to hand it to Foxtel. It just won't lie down. As of today it is the owner of a streaming service which looks just like every other streaming service, available outside Foxtel technology, so branded around binge watching it is called Binge.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today