Witty, thoughtful, totally self-confident, a champion both of popular culture and serious criticism, a citizen of the world and a walking bag of us, Clive James has finally gone silent.
How do we feel now that Clive James has died? Empty, melancholy, left to think about his place in the world as a cosmopolitan Australian.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today