COVID-19 has finally struck the Australian screen sector, as seven dancers on 'The Masked Singer' test positive and production grinds to a halt.
COVID-19 has finally struck at the Australian screen sector. Just as The Masked Singer was moving into its last episode, one of the dancers announced they were feeling sick. A total of seven people have tested positive, the show is temporarily shut down, and Millionaire Hot Seat, which shares a studio with the musical reality competition show, has been unable to film.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today