Rachel Okine is observant, strategic and numerate. Can she harness the energy of a screen generation in its prime?
Rachel Okine is about to become the managing director of Aquarius Films. She previously had an excellent history with Hopscotch and eOne before she landed a gig in Paris as vice president, international productions and acquisitions for Studiocanal, and then a similar job at STX Entertainment in London.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today