Industry trembles on the edge of chaos as producers realise they have reached the end of the known world.
As productions like Clickbait and Elvis get the wobbles and stop, some producers are hoping this will last for a short time, like Wuhan, and they can restart. The majority of the advice, however, is that Covid-19 will peak around August. hoping to get going again quickly.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today