‘Eat the Rich, Repair the Past, Open Source Everything.’ Video artists Soda_Jerk talk about TERROR NULLIUS: A Political Revenge Fable.
Typical Composite image from TERROR NULLIUS
The angriest and most political Australian film to emerge in these conservative times is, surprisingly, not strictly a feature or documentary, but a 55-minute sampled video artwork speaking directly to the history and mythology of Australian cinema itself and its racism, misogyny and homophobia. A new story is contructed, and it’s brash, brassy and cross.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today