Staff movements at Screen Producers Australia as the organisation wrestles with frustrating policy environment.
The Screen Producers Australia has employed Matthew Hancock as Strategy and Operations Manager for the past four years. He came from Screen Australia just after Matthew Deaner and brought a feeling for issues involving government and a sense of the power of numbers in driving the agenda.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today