Screenwest symbolises its cuddly and collaborative dreams with a new structure and a new home.
ScreenWest has taken a substantial but subtle leap into a new structure and a new future by a simple legal change with huge implications. At the moment, it is a government agency structured as an Incorporated Association. From 1 July 2017 it will become a Company Limited by Guarantee, an independent not-for-profit.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today