The Liberal Party has just organised a House of Representatives enquiry into the growth and sustainability of the Australian film and television industry.
Federal MPs inspecting the tiny, frail carcase of the Australian screen sector. Image: Claude Bernard and his pupils. Oil painting after Léon-Augustin Lhermitte. Iconographic Collections Keywords: Léon-Augustin Lhermitte; Vivisection; Physiology
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today