The Adelaide Film Festival pulls another rabbit out of its synergistic hat with Hybrid World Adelaide, and a commitment to finance films for both a 2017 and 2018 festival.
Image: one small corner of Tonsley Park, soon to be temporarily colonised by an offshoot of the Adelaide Film Festival
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today