The master survey of the whole sector from the ABS is a fascinating mix of fortunes, which basically shows that the industry is hanging on despite difficult times.
The total number of people in the screen sector is about a third of the capacity crowd of the MCG. Image: Anzac Day match, 2010. Or about half the size of the Australian Defence Force.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today