The topsy-turvy legalled-up logic of official co-pros is a challenge for the most exuberant producer - but here are the rules to get you through.
Image: the wonderfully daft Turbo Kid is an official NZ-Canadian co-production, produced by EMA Films and Timpson Films, and is seriously low budget. A sequel has just been announced.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today