Is the agency obsession with credits and bolting more experienced practitioners onto projects finally waning? Gender Matters is a pretty clear hint.
Screen Australia may have made life easier for itself by minimising the materials required to apply for the two Gender Matters streams, but it must now comb through 452 applications. Officials are just sidling up to the Brilliant Careers pile, but are hard at work on the Brilliant Stories section, with its 334 teams.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today