Remember Avatar and the mini-boom of 3D films? We ask the industry how things changed in the last decade, for better and worse.
Eleven years ago, 3D was the buzzword on everyone's lips. The massively expensive gamble of James Cameron's Avatar had paid off, becoming the highest-grossing movie of all time.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today