What do you get when you combine old-world glam with international adventure? A box office hit.
This week, everyone’s favourite glamorous detective debuts at the third spot in the charts. Showing on 376 screens, Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears cracked a million in its first weekend! The most glamorous detective on screen brought in $1,040,893 in its first weekend in the charts. While the screen average isn’t that stellar ($2,768 per screen, across a pretty generous 376 screens), breaking a mill in your first week is nothing to sneeze at, and we hope to see this Aussie gem up the top of the charts for a few weeks yet.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today