Let's take a look at the films topping the box office this week, from stirring docos, to the usual dog and hedgehog show.
You know, my favourite days in the box office are always the ones where I feel compelled to start over in limited release. We certainly have more than The Lighthouse (which brought in an average of $2,163 across 23 screens in its third week in release) this weekend. Over the weekend, In My Blood it Runs premiered to enthusiastic critical reception.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today