Rams tipped off the top of the list! Tenet back and snarling! What gives?
Freaky is now on top, providing $586,000 to exhibitors in its first week off 266 screens. This is another US$5m low budget comedy horror which starts with a serial killer preying on teenagers and gets genuinely imaginative when they start swapping bodies. Even so the average is still under $3000/screen.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today