The rising director talks about the challenges of documenting his hometown, and the mammoth race that obsesses him.
'It’s been a long time coming,' acclaimed Northern-Territory-born filmmaker Dylan River says on the phone to Screenhub, reminiscing about his bloody, sweaty documentary, Finke: There and Back.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today