As COVID strikes, what do producers do if something goes terribly wrong? There's a way to work that out, started by the SAFC, but spreading to the world.
Six months ago a production team had to deliver shows on time and on budget that told a great story, honoured cast contracts and provided fair working conditions for crew.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today