Neil Goss is running his teen flick in some local cinemas between a brief outing in LA and plans for a longer run in the US.
Neil Goss is releasing his film Juvenile Delinquents into the Australian marketplace on the weekend of 30 July. He is starting with twelve mostly regional cinemas, has another five booked next weekend, and expects some action with a major exhibition chain.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today