On the grounds that a film might make you masturbate at home and then do something evil, MIFF has withdrawn The Trouble With Being Born.
A week out from a film festival, any management needs a censorship scandal like a hole in the head. And MIFF has just created a brand new doozy.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today