The newly announced documentary development funding initiative co-funded by audible has a view to supporting the production of premium podcasts.
Film Victoria are partnering with Amazon-owned audiobook provider Audible to launch Amplify Victoria, a new documentary development funding initiative for Victorian factual content creators. This fund is intended to help creators develop captivating true stories in the podcast format.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today