Is it still possible to make breakthrough television in Australia? The 2020 new Australian shows on mainstream media can be classy, but we are short on visceral daring.
There is plenty of muscle in the Australian drama productions on local screens across 2020, even though the schedules are dominated by familiar series. The full list contains children's shows and ABC iView, which we will return to later. This is the staid end of the biz and it shows in the kind of content.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today