Frivolous, fun or deadly serious, here are some screen-focused suggestions to mark the day, the week, the year.
Diana Vreeland was the editor of fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar for 25 years. She passed away in 1989, but she's still remembered for her regular 'Why don't you' columns, full of extravagant and outrageous ideas for the 'modern woman'. ('Why don't you... rinse your blond child's hair in dead champagne to keep it gold, as they do in France?' or 'tie black tulle bows on your wrists?')
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today