It's rare to celebrate a policy or a department, but in the case of Screen Australia's Indigenous Department, everyone wants to clap for this good news story. It shows what happens when good policy meets extraordinary talent.
Image: L-R: Rachel Perkins, Warwick Thornton, Dylan River, Leah Purcell and Ivan Sen at Carriageworks in Redfern for the 25 year celebrations. Photo credit Daniel Boud. Source: supplied.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today