Designed to target gender-based violence and discrimination in the screen and games industries, the ScreenMATE Bystander Program runs in Melbourne in November.
In a first for the Australian screen and games industries, Women in Film & Television (WIFT) Australia will be running pilot workshops to teach participants how to recognise abuse and harmful behaviours, and how to have the confidence to speak out and offer assistance.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today