The current campaign about power, abuse and behaviour on set is a great trigger to get the industry house in order. So, seminars..
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Advertising image for Don't Call Me Girlie - a pioneering film on the role of women in the industry before WW2. Find it via Ronin.