SBS keeps doing inventive and lean under the policy radar but the pandemic will force it to confront an ugly finance problem in public.
A year ago, SBS management gamed out a pandemic. According to Marshall Heald, Director TV and Online Content, the plan lasted for about twenty minutes when reality struck.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today