Almost a third of Australians have been to the movies in the last four weeks, according to a recent research report.
Companies love making a positive case with some catchy research. Village Roadshow is no exception. The national box office last year was $1.2b, the third highest on record.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today