The WA government is now serious about supporting a studio complex in Perth and has asked for proposals in a month.
It is in the nature of agencies in states which are not adorned with a studio complex to be desirous of the same, though the road to secure it be hard, and the fear be great, and the parochialism be like unto the buzzing of bees along the road to the future.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today