Screen Producers Australia, supported by the government of Queensland, is gearing up for a conference with real people next February.
Screen Forever, the Screen Producers Australia annual conference is a November thing. This year its traditional date has created a 'will they – won't they' tussle over whether it will be virtual, or real, or a hybrid or simply impossible for producers to afford.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today